When taken daily, Bottoms Up Therapeutics Cortisol Axis will encourage the decrease of cortisol levels in the system and a return of the adrenal glands to normal operation. Cortisol is a hormone produced in the body. It’s made in the adrenal cortex of the adrenal glands. Cortisol is a steroid hormone. It has many very important functions in the body. Cortisol’s effects inflammation, modulating immunity, processing blood sugars, and dealing with the metabolism of macronutrients (proteins, fats, and carbs). Cortisol is essential to wellness. Excess Cortisol may result in:
- Brain fog
- Decreased immunity
- Heart disease risk
- Stroke risk
- High blood pressure
- Weight gain
|Product Benefits||Nutritional Support|
|Unit Count||Months Supply|
About this item
- Cortisol Axis: Nutritional support for healthy Cortisol hormone level.*
- Cortisol Support: Supports healthy cortisol level.*
- Unique Supplement: Cortisol is a supplement designed to provide support to your adrenal glands and reduce excess cortisol levels.*
- Our supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers and guided by our nutritional experts, then carefully manufactured and tested to verify their potency and purity.
- For further information please contact us via the “Contact Us” form..
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18. Do not exceed the recommended dosages. Keep out of reach of children. If you are on prescription medication or are being treated for a diagnosed illness or disease, consult with your physician before taking this product or any other dietary supplement.
Bottoms Up Therapeutics – Cortisol Axis
Each serving contains:
- Chamomile Extract
- Holy Basil
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract
- Eleuthro Root Extract
- Flax Seed
- Schisandra Berry
As a dietary supplement, take 2 pellets, 1-3 times daily, between meals. Place under tongue and permit to dissolve. Swallow. Drink 16 – 20 ounces of distilled water with each serving.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.